Ready to make that New Years resolution? Are you looking for a way to give back in 2016? Get involved with ACES!
We are currently seeking enthusiastic individuals to lead our after school classes. ACES programming incorporates structured homework and academic skill building time and a newly revised sports-themed curriculum to focus on math and social emotional enrichment for 4th through 8th graders.
· Interest in supporting urban students in academic and personal growth
· Self-motivated, dependable and able to work independently
· Strong team work and collaborative skills
· Strong oral communication skills
· Willingness to be flexible and able to take initiative
· Ability to take direction in order to meet program quality standards
· Ability to work with people from diverse backgrounds