Become an ACES Volunteer Classroom Leader!
- Work one on one with particular youth or take on expanded leadership role within the classroom
- Help guide small groups through ACES unique "Sports Math" curriculum
- High quality professional development, ongoing trainings, and coaching/mentoring to help you grow as an educator
- Many locations and schedules to fit your schedule
- Ideal for completion of hours for service learning classes
MAKE A DIFFERENCE
ACES works in traditionally underserved communities providing unique learning experiences for youth.
SHARE YOUR KNOWLEDGE
As a learning organization, ACES volunteers work with students to solve sports-themed math problems and help with homework.
CONNECT WITH KIDS
Volunteers often work with students one-on-one and in small groups, paving the way for strong connections and relationships.
ACES volunteers build relationships with youth and become a positive role models, all while having fun and creatively engaging students.