Become an ACES Volunteer Classroom Leader!
ACES volunteers are essential to our program sites. Volunteers will receive a variety of opportunities such as co-planning with staff, taking initiative to enhance student engagement, and providing feedback on students and program.
- Support ACES Academic Coach (classroom teacher) in delivery of math and social-emotional skill building curriculum.
- Take initiative to form positive connections with students.
- Be actively engaged in the ACES classroom by helping students 1:1 or in small groups during curriculum activities.
- Participate in games and recreational activities during choice time.
- Attend pre- and post-program meetings with ACES site staff to prepare for the day and reflect afterwards.
To learn more about the roles and responsibilities of ACES volunteers, check out the position description!
MAKE A DIFFERENCE
ACES works in traditionally underserved communities providing unique learning experiences for youth.
SHARE YOUR KNOWLEDGE
As a learning organization, ACES volunteers work with students to solve sports-themed math problems and help with homework.
CONNECT WITH KIDS
Volunteers often work with students one-on-one and in small groups, paving the way for strong connections and relationships.
ACES volunteers build relationships with youth and become a positive role models, all while having fun and creatively engaging students.