Youth Advisory Council
Make a difference! Gain leadership experience! Make money!
Looking for an internship opportunity? Join ACES, an after-school tutoring and mentoring program as part of our new Youth Advisory Council (YAC).
Youth Advisory Council members will meet monthly throughout the spring 2017 semester to create a project of their own design that helps to improve ACES programs and add the youth voice to ACES leadership. Projects could include:
- Field trips or service learning opportunities
- Creating or improving ACES lessons
- Collecting feedback from ACES students to help improve programs
- Anything else the YAC can think of - the possibilities are endless!
- TwinCities youth ages 12-22
- Interest in work with young people, volunteerism, education, nonprofits, and/or social community issues
- Interest in the mission, programs, and goals of ACES
- Desire to explore one's educational and professional goals
- Commitment to diversity and inclusion